Schwinn 700IC Indoor Cycling Bike (formerly IC7)
Serious Value For the Serious Cyclist
The model number for countries with a 110V electrical outlet is the Schwinn IC3 Bike.
- Generous LCD console equipped to monitor heart rate as well as standard metrics - time, distance, calories, RPMs.
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment of the seat and the handlebars for maximum adjustability
- Multiple grip positions to help you leverage every ounce of your workout
- Padded handlebars keep it comfortable during long or intense rides
- Oversized water bottle holder so you can stay hydrated
- Integrated multi-media device holder designed to keep you engaged during your workout
- Ventilated race-style seat
- 5 kHz wireless heart rate tracking (strap not included)
- Dual SPD pedals offer the flexibility of using standard toe cages or SPD clips, based on rider preference
- 18.1 kg flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive
- Infinitely variable resistance allows you to dial the challenge up or down